Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Disconnected

A large part of my lack of connection when we're away comes from the fact we were away from each other for so long, and didn't have contact at all for some time. And then my internet problem came up, and even though you're better now, we haven't been able to talk daily like we used to. I remember feeling connected to you before, so I think once we get back into our normal schedules that feeling will come back to where it was. It's just been unfortunate coincidence after coincidence.

To keep the disconnect from continuing, barring any other unforeseen event, I think we should make an effort to talk every day like we used to. Part of it is that I do have a need for attention and it does disconnect us a bit when we don't talk.

I really should have posted this earlier but once the internet was back up I wanted to talk to all my friends and everything. I hope you aren't upset I stayed up this late.

No comments:

Post a Comment