Wednesday, December 1, 2010

At my mom's

I'm visiting my mom for a day or two so I'll be able to post on the blog until I get back. Hopefully by then the internet will be back on, but I'm not counting on it. I think I'll talk to my brother when I get back, and see what's going on. It's taking a really long time after all.

Other than that I'm doing pretty well I guess. I'm a lot more tired today than usual so I'm posting a bit early. The meeting at the Department of Labor went well. It was more of a self-assessment of my skills than anything though. But they also gave me a bunch of new information that I didn't have before, and I signed up for another program at the Department of Labor. Unfortunately I can't do anything with that program until January, because that's when the next orientation is. Hopefully the one I've been doing won't take quite that long, and I'll have a job before I have to resort to the second program.

I go back to them this Tuesday for a follow-up, and then I get scheduled for weekly job search sessions. Those are only supposed to last an hour, as opposed to lasting all day like the meeting did.

No comments:

Post a Comment