Friday, November 5, 2010

Boring day

Really, really boring. I pretty much stayed in bed all day chatting with people and didn't do anything at all. Actually I've not been feeling too well today. My stomach has been bothering me quite a bit. I hope I'm not coming down with something. I just know I didn't feel like getting up. I didn't even play any of my games today.

I thought about you a lot today though while I was laying there. I really want everything to start getting better. I want you to get out of the hospital and I want me to get a job, I want my psoriasis to get better and I want to go back to school. Places are starting to do temp placements for the holiday season so I can probably get in on that if worse comes to worst.

I -still- haven't heard from the Department of Labor. I have no idea what's going on with that. I should have gotten a letter from them weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment