Thursday, November 4, 2010

Couldn't get a hold of you

I tried calling today but you didn't pick up. I don't want to bother you so I didn't try calling again. I just hate that we're spending so much time apart because of this, and I really hate not knowing when the next time I'm going to see you is. I still haven't been able to fix the ring since I can't go out and buy another cord, but I'm still keeping it in my wallet to make absolutely sure it doesn't get lost somewhere. I worry if I just keep it in my pocket it'll slip out somehow. It happens with my phone a lot, so I can imagine it might with the ring, and I would hate for that to happen.

I talked to my mom today and she's going to get my medicine tomorrow, which is good because tomorrow is when I'm due for my next shot anyway. It's still getting a lot better by the way. Maybe another month before it's gone, or at least mostly gone. That's what I hope at least. The sooner it's better the sooner I'll be able to feel normal in public again.

No comments:

Post a Comment