Saturday, November 6, 2010

Feeling better, sort of

My stomach seems to have settled since yesterday, but now I have a huge headache. I guess my body just doesn't want me to feel good this week. But I lazed around too much yesterday so I decided to get up. Turns out my brother got a new game yesterday, so I decided to play that a bit with him, and later we watched some TV. It sucks that he'll have to move for his new job. Even if the current offer doesn't hold, he'd have to move for the field he wants anyway. So it's only a matter of time. I'm hoping he's going to at least wait until the end of the school year so my niece can finish the current year with her friends and not have to change in the middle. It would be really stressful for her. I'm going to miss them when they go. I'm pretty close to my brother and his family. And I know my niece is going to miss me a lot. I play with her more than anyone, she says. But I think she only says that because I play with her more roughly. I'll pick her up and swing and sway her and no one else does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment