Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hard to believe

I can't believe you're back in the hospital again. I mean I knew I saw the infection there and everything, but I still hate that you already had to go back when you only just got out. I'll try and come visit when I can. Hopefully you won't be in as long as you were last time, and when you get out you'll be feeling a lot better. It's just terrible is all that this all had to happen to you again.

My sleep schedule is all off track again. I tried taking a nap and for some reason my phone didn't wake me up when I wanted it to, so I overslept. Past few hours I've been playing a new online game with one of my online friends, so I guess that's kind of fun.

Maybe if Kathleen's heading out there I can come over tomorrow. I'd like to spend at least a little time with you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment